Friday, August 20, 2010

Resume

Contact Info:
Kelly Nguyen

7033. E 48th street

Tucson, AZ, 85748

(520)603-5895

asiankellynguyen@yahoo.com

Objective:
In my future, I would want to be a pharmacist or a doctor. By accomplishing that goal I have to work hard in school, and try my best to pass all my classes. And of course go to College.

Qualifications:
Some of my skills are, I can type pretty fast, and I am good at writing I have a lot of experiment with it.

Experience:
-Babysitting, but only once.

Education:
I have finished Erickson Elementary in 2007, and then i have also finished Secrist Middle School in 2010, now I am trying to pass all my classes to graduate from Palo Verde High School in 2014.

Skills:
I have skills with computer and have fast typing skills. Have experiments with writing. That can lead me to my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment